Everyone deserves a job they love. Makers retrains people as software developers and helps them find that job.
You deserve a job you love. We’ve got one for you
Makers is Europe’s first and leading ‘coding bootcamp’ - where career-changers retrain as software developers. Founded in 2013, we’ve helped more than 1,500 people begin a new career in software, building long-term relationships with tech employers big and small.
We’re pretty good at what we do, according to our clients (both developers and employers), industry bodies, the press and the government. We can only get better by working with you.
We have two distinct and equally important customer segments- B2C, which are career changers looking to train for a new career as a software developer and B2B, which are the Hiring Partners looking for fantastic software developer talent for their teams. You’ll be responsible for all B2C customer acquisition and customer marketing. Some of your duties will include the following;
- Create and own a B2C marketing plan that drives awareness of and demand for Makers bootcamps
- Develop and execute integrated and highly creative B2C programmes leveraging webinars, events, paid media, partnerships and more to engage and convert the best applicants looking to retrain as software engineers
- Work closely with our commercial teams to develop and execute customer marketing programs aimed at optimising customer engagement.
- Set up and run customer NPS and satisfaction surveys ensuring results are communicated across the business to help drive decisions around product, sales and coaching
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Measure ROI, KPIs and prepare budget
- Monitor competitors and provide ideas to stand out
- Own the B2C customer personas and target audience, keeping them updated and current and acting as an evangelist across the business for your audience
- Generate new and/or repurpose existing content including sales enablement materials, PR/marketing content, thought leadership assets, blogs, articles and more to fuel campaigns that drive the entire buy-cycle, ensuring alignment with market dynamics, domain expertise, and business priorities
- Collaborate with external partners to build lead generation strategies, marketing campaigns and engaging materials that can be used by the admissions team
- Set up automation programs to nurture and re-market to unconverted leads, rejected leads as well as lost customers in our database.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing technologies
- Proven experience of designing, implementing and optimising successful B2C digital marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly analytical- experienced tracking, analysing and reporting on key metrics
- Results-driven, meticulous and have good time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven self-starter with passion and drive for marketing that truly delivers
- Experience working with marketing, sales and customer success to deliver
We like people who
- Have a growth mindset, with strong creativity and problem solving skills
- Are analytical and commercially aware
- You are passionate about growth and digital marketing and prioritise staying up-to-date on anything new
- A firm believer in continuous learning
- Working in a company that’s built on trust over fear with a core mission to transform lives;
- Growing as a person, by learning transparency, vulnerability, the growth mindset, emotional intelligence, perhaps some hard truths about yourself, and how to give and receive feedback honestly and productively;
- Able to join weekly yoga and meditation sessions run for the students;
- Unlimited free coffee from Trade on Commercial Street & Look Mum No Hands.
- Company pension contributions;
- Being surrounded by a diverse group of bright, motivated people, who all really care about doing the very best they can for our students, for our hiring partners and for each other.